We specialize in building and maintaining pay-later solutions that give our customers a choice in how they pay online and offline: now, later or in parts. Currently, we are live with cashpresso, an easy-to-manage overdraft, and FINANCE A BIKE, enabling customers to part-pay bikes. For our latest project, we have implemented an innovative business model for device rentals in cooperation with our German partners and US tech giant Apple.
• You’re responsible for the quality of our software development and deployment and collaborating closely with our QA Manager along with other team members of our IT department
• You’ll design and run test scenarios for software usability to ensure the software created by our developers is fit for purpose
• You’ll help troubleshoot issues
• You’ll analyse our software and systems, mitigate risk, and prevent software issues through continuous reporting on effectiveness as well as defects and inconsistencies
• You’ll examine these test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability
• You’ll prepare reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out
• 2+ years of experience with testing
• A clear understanding of the testing process, fundamental testing
• Expertise with test automation tools and the ability to assist with
establishing new testing processes
• Experience with BDD & TDD
• A professional command of REST services testing
• Knowledge of the Web applications testing process
• Experience with testing of Mobile applications (Android, iOS)
• Solid skills in agile software development
• Flexible working hours and central office location in the heart of Vienna
• Chances to network within an exciting start-up environment
• Possibilities to take over responsibility and recognition of innovative ideas from day 1
• Opportunities for growth, career potential and personal advancement thanks to our generous training budget
• Become part of our international and dedicated team with exceptional team spirit (multiple four-legged happiness managers included)
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.
We offer a market-oriented overpayment depending on qualifications, experience, and skill set. Minimum salary for this position amounts to EUR 35,000.00 PA.
Interested? Please send your application to Katharina at . 3 sentences of introduction and a CV or an informative XING/LinkedIn profile will do.