We specialize in building and maintaining pay-later solutions that give our customers a choice in how they pay online and offline: now, later or in parts. Currently,we are live with cashpresso, an easy-to-manage overdraft, and FINANCE A BIKE, enabling customers to part-pay bikes. For our latest project, we have implemented an innovative business model for device rentals in cooperation with our German partners and US tech giant Apple.
• You’ll have end-to-end responsibility for conceptual design, implementation and continuous development of our products
• Organise and manage the delivery of several concurrently running projects, features, and products
• Collaborate closely with our development teams to schedule and forecast the project deadlines using average velocities for the teams
• Identify, document, and communicate the critical path for projects, internal and external dependencies, and pre-requisites
• Report and manage progress, risks, issues along with any deviation from plan (budget, scope, etc.) within the agreed project framework
• Coordinate the delivery of work packages and conduct corporate release and resource planning
• We want you to come up with your own ideas and are happy if you challenge ours
• 3 years + experience in a comparable position
• A clear understanding of software development life cycles with knowledge in agile project management and the ability to use scrum principles
• Excellent analytical, conceptual, technical, and organizational skills
• Ability to understand business needs on a functional and technical level and translate these into requirements
• Adequate knowledge of payment or banking processes beneficial
• Ability to break down and solve complex problems in an agile environment
• Solid customer facing, communication and good leadership skills
• Excellent English, written and spoken
• You’re curious, a self-starter and deliver without a lot of oversight
• Flexible working hours and central office location in the heart of Vienna
• Chances to network within an exciting start-up environment
• Possibilities to take over responsibility and recognition of innovative ideas from day 1
• Opportunities for growth, career potential and personal advancement thanks to our generous training budget
• Become part of our international and dedicated team with exceptional team spirit (multiple four-legged happiness managers included)
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.
We offer a market-oriented overpayment depending on qualifications, experience, and skill set. Minimum salary for this position amounts to EUR 50,000.00 PA.
Interested? Please send your application to Katharina at . 3 sentences of introduction and a CV or an informative XING/LinkedIn profile will do.