We specialize in building and maintaining pay-later solutions that give customers a choice in how they pay online and offline: now, later or in parts. Currently,we are live with cashpresso, an easy-to-manage overdraft, and FINANCE A BIKE, enabling customers to part-pay bikes. For our latest project, we have implemented an innovative business model for device rentals in cooperation with our German partners and US tech giant Apple.
• You’ll have end-to-end responsibility for conceptual design, implementation and continuous development of our products
• Organise and manage the delivery of several concurrently running projects, features, and products
• Collaborate closely with our development teams to schedule and forecast the project deadlines using average velocities for the teams
• Identify, document, and communicate the critical path for projects, internal and external dependencies, and pre-requisites
• Report and manage progress, risks, issues along with any deviation from plan (budget, scope, etc.) within the agreed project framework
• Coordinate the delivery of work packages and conduct corporate release and resource planning
• We want you to come up with your own ideas and are happy if you challenge ours
• 3 years + experience in a comparable position
• A clear understanding of software development life cycles with knowledge in agile project management and the ability to use scrum
• Excellent analytical, conceptual, technical, and organizational skills
• Ability to understand business needs on a functional and technical level and translate these into requirements
• Adequate knowledge of payment or banking processes beneficial
• Ability to break down and solve complex problems in an agile environment
• Solid customer facing, communication and good leadership skills
• Excellent English, written and spoken
• You’re curious, a self-starter and deliver without a lot of oversight
• Flexible working hours and central office location in the heart of Vienna
• Chances to network within an exciting start-up environment
• Possibilities to take over responsibility and recognition of innovative ideas
• Opportunities for growth, career potential and personal advancement thanks to our generous training budget
• Become part of our international and dedicated team with exceptional team spirit
We pay depending on qualification and skill set. Minimum salary according to Austrian collective agreement is EUR 50,000 PA.
Interested? Please send your application to Katharina at . 3 sentences of introduction and a CV or an informative XING/LinkedIn profile will do.