We specialize in building and maintaining pay-later solutions that give customers a choice in how they pay online and offline: now, later or in parts. Currently, we are live with cashpresso, an easy-to-manage overdraft, and FINANCE A BIKE, enabling customers to part-pay bikes. For our latest project, we have implemented an innovative business model for device rentals in cooperation with our German partners and US tech giant Apple.
• You’ll work closely with our product and developer team in order to move
our projects towards completion and achieve full satisfaction of our
• You’ll remove impediments and coach the relevant teams to do so as well by leading them in self-organization
• You’re responsible for maintaining a safe working environment and for helping our teams with conflict resolution
• You’ll facilitate all our scrum meetings and keep our entire organization up to date on the progress of the scrum team’s projects
• You’re responsible for the development of our sprints and for appropriate delegation of tasks
• You’ll oversee our scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices
• You’re a Certified Scrum Master or possess a comparable scrum level
• You have 3+ years of experience in working on a scrum team
• You’re knowledgeable in Agile methodology and techniques
• You possess strong communication and leadership skills and the ability to
• You’re able to analyse and think fast to help solve issues and conflicts
• JIRA experience would be good
• Flexible working hours and central office location in the heart of Vienna
• Chances to network within an exciting start-up environment
• Possibilities to take over responsibility and recognition of innovative ideas
• Opportunities for growth, career potential and personal advancement thanks to our generous training budget
• Become part of our international and dedicated team with exceptional team spirit
We pay depending on qualification and skill set. Minimum salary according to
Austrian collective agreement is EUR 50,000 PA.
Interested? Please send your application to Katharina at .
3 sentences of introduction and a CV or an informative XING/LinkedIn profile will do.