We specialize in building and maintaining pay-later solutions that give customers a choice in how they pay online and offline: now, later or in parts. Currently,we are live with cashpresso, an easy-to-manage overdraft, and FINANCE A BIKE, enabling customers to part-pay bikes. For our latest project, we have implemented an innovative business model for device rentals in cooperation with our German partners and US tech giant Apple.
• Plan and coordinate our projects in close alignment with our IT and product departments
• Identify, develop, and deploy new business solutions and suitable processes
• Follow up on the achievement of milestones during the project phases and make sure that deadlines are met
• Guarantee a high quality of our products and features by setting up efficient testing concepts and processes
• Manage technical discussions and strategic decision-making
• Resolve challenges and issues, and support the teams throughout the project lifecycle
• Create a clean project documentation and perform regular project status reporting
• 3 years+ experience with (technical) IT Project Management and Product Owning
• Excellent analytical, conceptual, technical, and organizational skills
• Ability to understand complex business processes, identify risks and find solutions
• Proficiency in project planning, tracking and documenting, financial cost tracking and forecasting
• Customer facing and communication skills
• Solid understanding of software development life cycles and knowledge of agile project management
• Professional command of both English and German
• Flexible working hours and central office location in the heart of Vienna
• Chances to network within an exciting start-up environment
• Possibilities to take over responsibility and recognition of innovative ideas
• Opportunities for growth, career potential and personal advancement thanks to our generous training budget
• Become part of our international and dedicated team with exceptional team spirit
We pay depending on qualification and skill set. Minimum salary according to Austrian collective agreement is EUR 45,000 PA.
Interested? Please send your application to Katharina at . 3 sentences of introduction and a CV or an informative XING/LinkedIn profile will do.