We specialize in building and maintaining pay-later solutions that give our customers a choice in how they pay online and offline: now, later or in parts. Currently,we are live with cashpresso, an easy-to-manage overdraft, and FINANCE A BIKE, enabling customers to part-pay bikes. For our latest project, we have implemented an innovative business model for device rentals in cooperation with our German partners and US tech giant Apple.
• Plan and coordinate our projects in close alignment with our IT and product departments
• Identify, develop, and deploy new business solutions and suitable processes
• Follow up on the achievement of milestones during the project phases and make sure that deadlines are met
• Guarantee a high quality of our products and features by setting up efficient testing concepts and processes
• Manage technical discussions and strategic decision-making
• Resolve challenges and issues, and support the teams throughout the project lifecycle
• Create a clean project documentation and perform regular project status reporting
• 3 years+ experience with (technical) IT Project Management and Product Owning
• Excellent analytical, conceptual, technical, and organizational skills
• Ability to understand complex business processes, identify risks and find solutions
• Proficiency in project planning, tracking and documenting, financial cost tracking and forecasting
• Customer facing and communication skills
• Solid understanding of software development life cycles and knowledge of agile project management
• Professional command of both English and German
• Flexible working hours and central office location in the heart of Vienna
• Chances to network within an exciting start-up environment
• Possibilities to take over responsibility and recognition of innovative ideas from day 1
• Opportunities for growth, career potential and personal advancement thanks to our generous training budget
• Become part of our international and dedicated team with exceptional team spirit (multiple four-legged happiness managers included)
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.
We offer a market-oriented overpayment depending on qualifications, experience, and skill set. Minimum salary for this position amounts to EUR 45,000.00 PA.
Interested? Please send your application to Katharina at . 3 sentences of introduction and a CV or an informative XING/LinkedIn profile will do.