We specialize in building and maintaining pay-later solutions that give customers a choice in how they pay online and offline: now, later or in parts. Currently,we are live with cashpresso, an easy-to-manage overdraft, and FINANCE A BIKE, enabling customers to part-pay bikes. For our latest project, we have implemented an innovative business model for device rentals in cooperation with our German partners and US tech giant Apple.
• You’ll be responsible for the operations quality of our IT solutions: from IT service continuity to (major) incident, change, and problem management
• You’ll increase the level of automation and standardization of our infrastructure services and operations quality
• You’ll explore opportunities for cost efficiencies
• A toolkit of experience with various IT infrastructure systems
• Grounded knowledge of IT implementation desired
• You’re curious, a self-starter and deliver without a lot of oversight
• Flexible working hours and central office location in the heart of Vienna
• Chances to network within an exciting start-up environment
• Possibilities to take over responsibility and recognition of innovative ideas
• Opportunities for growth, career potential and personal advancement thanks to our generous training budget
• Become part of our international and dedicated team with exceptional team spirit
We pay depending on qualification and skill set. Minimum salary according to Austrian collective agreement is EUR 1,561.73 PM.
Interested? Please send your application to Katharina at . 3 sentences of introduction and a CV or an informative XING/LinkedIn profile will do.