We specialize in building and maintaining pay-later solutions that give our customers a choice in how they pay online and offline: now, later or in parts. Currently, we are live with cashpresso, an easy-to-manage overdraft, and FINANCE A BIKE, enabling customers to part-pay bikes. For our latest project, we have implemented an innovative business model for device rentals in cooperation with our German partners and US tech giant Apple.
• Steer the overall vision and strategy of the department and build a best-in-class structure that will enable the company to scale
• Shape the development of our HR framework and processes along the entire employee lifecycle (e.g., recruiting, on- / offboarding, people analytics, etc.), providing advice and support to individuals and teams as needed
• Oversee day-to-day activities of core People Operations — from first-line employee support, compensation and benefits to data and reporting
• Own the HR tech stack, ensuring the right systems and tools are in place for functional use, candidate experience, business drivers, etc.
• Establish relationships with different stakeholders and working with cross-functional and distributed teams to ensure outstanding employee experience and improvements
• Build up the People team to support us in our rapid growth and run a rockstar HR operation
• Support all managers and leaders in labour law topics in Austria
• You’ve „been there, done that“. You have proven experience as a Head of People & Culture or similar senior-level HR position, ideally within a scaling Start-up
• You will approach People issues and decision-making in a hands-on way, getting involved with admin matters as well as partnering with the business on specific more strategic topics
• You’re disruptive. Staying ahead of the trends and best practices in the HR market and external networks
• You’re a data driven person, analytical and capable of reading data and building reports to assess complex information and take relevant decisions
• You’re an excellent communicator at all levels, clearly positioning your approaches and programmes to the wider business
• You love doing things efficiently. As a part of a growing company, you have an opportunity to make a big impact, and you’re keen to build processes that’ll make your job more efficient over time
• You are positive and goal-oriented with a love of learning and love of helping others to learn and grow
• You’re great at time management, we operate in a fast-moving environment
• Excellent English written and spoken, German of advantage
• Flexible working hours and central office location in the heart of Vienna
• Chances to network within an exciting start-up environment
• Possibilities to take over responsibility and recognition of innovative ideas from day 1
• Opportunities for growth, career potential and personal advancement thanks to our generous training budget
• Become part of our international and dedicated team with exceptional team spirit (multiple four-legged happiness managers included)
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.
We are offering a full-time position, with a gross annual salary starting from EUR 80,000.00 to be negotiated based on your experience and qualification.
Interested? Please send your application to Katharina at ">. We are looking forward to hearing from you!