We specialize in building and maintaining pay-later solutions that give customers a choice in how they pay online and offline: now, later or in parts. Currently, we are live with cashpresso, an easy-to-manage overdraft, and FINANCE A BIKE, enabling customers to part-pay bikes. For our latest project, we have implemented an innovative business model for device rentals in cooperation with our German partner and US tech giant Apple.
• You’ll have end-to-end responsibility for our new and exisiting features: from (co-) planning and realizing new and innovative solutions to optimizing our established ones
• We want you to come up with your own ideas and are happy if you challenge ours, best done with taking on full responsibility for our subprojects
• 2 years + experience in frontend developing
• Knowledge of Java Script/Type Script, HTML, CSS, SCSS desired
• Professional command of Angular 2+, React, or Apache Wicket
• Experience with CI (Jenkins) and Git desired
• Solid Java, Spring, JPA, Maven, Docker, Linux, AWS, and NPM skills beneficial
• You’re curious, a self-starter and deliver without a lot of oversight
• Flexible working hours and central office location in the heart of Vienna
• Chances to network within an exciting start-up environment
• Possibilities to take over responsibility and recognition of innovative ideas
• Opportunities for growth, career potential and personal advancement thanks to our generous training budget
• Become part of our international and dedicated team with exceptional team spirit
We pay depending on qualification and skill set. Minimum salary according to
Austrian collective agreement is EUR 2,740.81 PM.
Interested? Please send your application to Katharina at .
3 sentences of introduction and a CV or an informative XING/LinkedIn profile