We specialize in building and maintaining pay-later solutions that give our customers a choice in how they pay online and offline: now, later or in parts. Currently, we are live with cashpresso, an easy-to-manage overdraft, and FINANCE A BIKE, enabling customers to part-pay bikes. For our latest project, we have implemented an innovative business model for device rentals in cooperation with our German partners and US tech giant Apple.
• You’ll have end-to-end responsibility for our new and exisiting features: from (co-) planning and realizing new and innovative solutions to optimizing our established ones
• We want you to come up with your own ideas and are happy if you challenge ours, best done with taking on full responsibility for subprojects
• You’re curious, a self-starter and deliver without a lot of oversight
• 2 years + experience with Java development desired
• Solid Spring, JPA, Maven, Docker, Linux, AWS, and Postgres skills beneficial
• Flexible working hours and central office location in the heart of Vienna
• Chances to network within an exciting start-up environment
• Possibilities to take over responsibility and recognition of innovative ideas from day 1
• Opportunities for growth, career potential and personal advancement thanks to our generous training budget
• Become part of our international and dedicated team with exceptional team spirit (multiple four-legged happiness managers included)
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.
We offer a market-oriented overpayment depending on qualifications, experience, and skill set. Minimum salary according to Austrian collective agreement amounts to EUR 2,740.81 PM.
Interested? Please send your application to Katharina at . 3 sentences of introduction and a CV or an informative XING/LinkedIn profile will do.
For further information regarding our data protection policy, please find here.