We specialize in building and maintaining pay-later solutions that give our customers a choice in how they pay online and offline: now, later or in parts. Currently, we are live with cashpresso, an easy-to-manage overdraft, and FINANCE A BIKE, enabling customers to part-pay bikes. For our latest project, we have implemented an innovative business model for device rentals in cooperation with our German partners and US tech giant Apple.
• As a part of our Customer Service Team, you’ll primarily take care of written customer inquiries in the 1st level
• In the 2nd level, you’ll work on more extensive requests and are also in touch with our customers via phone
• You occasionally assist our team in current projects and administer
diverse back-office tasks.
• You support our Sales, Marketing, and Collections Departments from time to time
• You’re currently studying and willing to support our team for at least 20 hours a week – occasionally also on Saturdays
• Ideally, you already have some work experience with clients or customers
• You’re passionate about new technologies and interested in the banking and finance industry
• You have excellent communication skills and a professional command of German and English (both written and spoken)
• You define yourself as a flexible team player who is eager to learn new things
• You like working in a highly independent, structured, and accurate way
• You’re experienced with MS Office and are not afraid of becoming acquainted with new IT systems
• You’re motivated to actively contribute in a growing start-up
• Flexible working hours and central office location in the heart of Vienna
• Chances to network within an exciting start-up environment
• Possibilities to take over responsibility and recognition of innovative ideas from day 1
• Opportunities for growth, career potential and personal advancement thanks to our generous training budget
• Become part of our international and dedicated team with exceptional team spirit (multiple four-legged happiness managers included)
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.
We offer a market-oriented overpayment depending on qualifications, experience, and skill set. Minimum salary according to Austrian collective agreement amounts to EUR 1,561.43 PM.
Interested? Please send your application to Katharina at . 3 sentences of introduction and a CV or an informative XING/LinkedIn profile will do.