We specialize in building and maintaining pay-later solutions that give our customers a choice in how they pay online and offline: now, later or in parts. Currently, we are live with cashpresso, an easy-to-manage overdraft, and FINANCE A BIKE, enabling customers to part-pay bikes. For our latest project, we have implemented an innovative business model for device rentals in cooperation with our German partners and US tech giant Apple.
• You’re the direct contact person for our existing partner merchants in our ongoing operations
• Your tasks range from onboarding new merchants to establishing longterm relations with our partners
• You act as a link between our end customers and our partner merchants
• You actively support our Sales and Customer Service teams
• You’re responsible for our professional Customer Relations Management by communicating with our customers via email and phone
• 3 years + experience in one of the following areas: Merchant Support, Sales, E Commerce (Key Account Management, Sales, etc.)
• Ideally, you’ve already worked with B2B Customers
• You’re highly interested in the Banking and Fintech industry
• You have strong communication skills and excellent command of German and English (both written and spoken)
• You’re exceptionally customer- and team-oriented
• You provide a proactive and solution-oriented working spirit
• You’re experienced with MS Office (and other IT systems)
• Flexible working hours and central office location in the heart of Vienna
• Chances to network within an exciting start-up environment
• Possibilities to take over responsibility and recognition of innovative ideas from day 1
• Opportunities for growth, career potential and personal advancement thanks to our generous training budget
• Become part of our international and dedicated team with exceptional team spirit (multiple four-legged happiness managers included)
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.
We offer a market-oriented overpayment depending on qualifications, experience, and skill set. Minimum salary for this position amounts to EUR 30,000.00 PA.
Interested? Please send your application to Katharina at . 3 sentences of introduction and a CV or an informative XING/LinkedIn profile will do.