We specialize in building and maintaining pay-later solutions that give our customers a choice in how they pay online and offline: now, later or in parts. Currently, we are live with cashpresso, an easy-to-manage overdraft, and FINANCE A BIKE, enabling customers to part-pay bikes. For our latest project, we have implemented an innovative business model for device rentals in cooperation with our German partners and US tech giant Apple.
• You’ll be responsible for the operations quality of our IT solutions: from IT service continuity to (major) incident, change, and problem management
• You’ll increase the level of automation and standardization of our infrastructure services and operations quality
• You’ll explore opportunities for cost efficiencies
• A toolkit of experience with various IT infrastructure systems
• Grounded knowledge of IT implementation desired
• You’re curious, a self-starter and deliver without a lot of oversight
• Flexible working hours and central office location in the heart of Vienna
• Chances to network within an exciting start-up environment
• Possibilities to take over responsibility and recognition of innovative ideas from day 1
• Opportunities for growth, career potential and personal advancement thanks to our generous training budget
• Become part of our international and dedicated team with exceptional team spirit (multiple four-legged happiness managers included)
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.
We offer a market-oriented overpayment depending on qualifications, experience, and skill set. Minimum salary according to Austrian collective agreement amounts to EUR 1,561.73 PM.
Interested? Please send your application to Katharina at . 3 sentences of introduction and a CV or an informative XING/LinkedIn profile will do.