Who we are:
As the white label “buy now, pay later” (BNPL) market leader in the DACH region, credi2 develops innovative payment solutions for banks and OEMs (original equipment manufacturers) as well as for their retailers. Numerous customers benefit from our sales financing solutions, such as Volkswagen Financial Services, Raiffeisen Bank International, Apple, and VISA.
Based on our SaaS platform, we create maximum flexibility through our 100% digitalized omni-channel payment solutions. As a dynamic fintech, we enable financial service providers to access the fast-growing BNPL market quickly and easily and thereby create the potential to acquire millions of new customers. In addition, OEMs and retailers can use new subscription models to generate recurring revenue, increase their repurchase rates and at the same time make a valuable contribution to the circular economy.
With our team from more than 10 different countries, we deliver exceptional products like:
- cashpresso, a revolving credit product for Raiffeisen Bank International in Germany and Austria
- Der Sofortkredit and FINANCE A BIKE, an installment loan in cooperation with VW Financial Services for more than 1,500 bike merchants and car dealers in Germany
- The official Apple subscription program for merchants in Germany and Austria, such as Cyberport, Gravis and McSHARK
- An innovative issuer led BNPL solution, powered by VISA
What’s up next?
Currently, we are accelerating our visibility within our current footprint and on an international level. Therefore, we need the best minds with the best fit willing to proactively shape the future of credi2.
Your core responsibilities as a Business Operations Manager:
- Onboarding of new partners to our projects/products from a business perspective (including requirements analyses and project follow-ups)
- Proactive post-sales support for business partners after their integration into our systems
- Continuous coordination and communication with existing dealers and merchants
- Development, maintenance and strengthening of our existing partner relationships, including joint support, problem, and error analysis
- Coordination of go-lives, special operations, commercial success, complaints, and risk requirements
- Ensure project success and stakeholder satisfaction from a commercial perspective by collaborating closely with our technical, product, and service departments
What you will bring with you:
- Hands-on experience in (technical) project management, sales, key account management, or a similar discipline
- Know-how of e-commerce systems along with a keen interest in the fintech and/or banking industry
- Proven track record of delivering solutions with a customer-first mindset
- Proficiency in the interaction and communication with external partners
- A general understanding for technical and business processes
- Excellent project management and communication skills, along with a high degree of organization, individual initiative, personal accountability and a collaborative growth mindset
- Professional command of both German and English, written and spoken
How you benefit working with us:
Flexible working hours: we know it can be difficult to reconcile your private and professional life and there’s no need to track you down to know you’re doing a great job. We believe in the outcome, not in 9-to-5.
Home office and remote working options: we want you to select the location where you can thrive and bring the best results. Hence, we offer you the choice to work from home on up to three days per week. Up for a workation? Benefit from our flexible mobile working options outside of Austria.
Innovative and agile environment: we give you the chance to actively build, shape, and develop our company – we want you to take the lead: speak out, be proactive, think in big ideas!
Grow with us: we believe in your potential and support your personal advancement – our individual training budget and further development programs (such als free language classes) will help you prosper both personally and professionally.
It’s not just about work: regular team events and company breakfasts are essential to us and let us thrive not only as co-workers, but as the community we are – including our four-legged happiness managers.
Individual pension plans: We offer flexible pension plans (either classical or fund-based) – because it’s never too early to think about your retirement.
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.
The minimum salary according to the Collective Agreement for employees of service providers in the field of automatic data processing and information technology (IT-KV) for a full-time position is EUR 2,854.00 (gross). For legal reasons, we only state minimum salaries according to the collective agreement in our job advertisements. We talk about everything else in person.
Wanna join the credi2 community?
Reach out to our HR Manager Katharina via firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re looking forward to your message!