TLDR – find out if we match!
We are a dynamic fintech with a great emphasis on TECH that provides fully inhouse developed state-of-the-art SaaS solutions.
Our way of working:
We live flat hierarchies and value each individual in our team both on a personal and a professional level. We work in cross-functional teams in an agile environment. Every team member actively participates in the planning, implementation, and continuous improvement of our products.
Who we are looking for:
An experienced Software Engineer who wants to
- work with a state-of-the-art Tech-Stack (Java Spring, Microservices, AWS)
- understand the big picture
- work as a proactive team player
- see their contribution come to life every day
No CV ready because you were focusing on writing code?
Just drop us an email with
- one sentence why you want to know more about us
- your experience as a Java Software Engineer (Junior, Mid-Level, Senior)
- what else you want us to know about you
- additional info about yourself that you’d like to share (not required)
- CV (also not current), certifications, etc. (not required)
Want to know all the details? Read below!
Who we are:
As the white label “buy now, pay later” (BNPL) market leader in the DACH region, credi2 develops innovative payment solutions for banks and OEMs (original equipment manufacturers) as well as for their retailers. Numerous customers benefit from our sales financing solutions, such as Volkswagen Financial Services, Raiffeisen Bank International, Apple, and VISA.
Based on our SaaS platform, we create maximum flexibility through our 100% digitalized omni-channel payment solutions. As a dynamic fintech, we enable financial service providers to access the fast-growing BNPL market quickly and easily and thereby create the potential to acquire millions of new customers. In addition, OEMs and retailers can use new subscription models to generate recurring revenue, increase their repurchase rates and at the same time make a valuable contribution to the circular economy.
With our team from more than 10 different countries, we deliver exceptional products like:
- cashpresso, a revolving credit product for Raiffeisen Bank International in Germany and Austria
- Der Sofortkredit and FINANCE A BIKE, an installment loan in cooperation with VW Financial Services for more than 1,500 bike merchants and car dealers in Germany
- The official Apple subscription program for merchants in Germany and Austria, such as Cyberport, Gravis and McSHARK
- An innovative issuer led BNPL solution, powered by VISA
How we work:
We are using a state-of-the-art tech stack based on Java and the Spring Framework. Our solutions are fully cloud-based, hosted on AWS. We work in small and agile teams where each individual is valued on a personal as well as a professional level. We give you the possibility to shape and contribute to our tech-infrastructure through feature development as well as via contributions to our modular architecture with internal libraries and/or microservices. By this, you can see your impact on our projects with every commit you make. We live a flat hierarchy – location-wise (the whole company works in a modern open office space) – as well as when it comes to decisions. We encourage every team member to provide their ideas – on technological decisions as well as on input on how to improve our products. We emphasize on the TECH part of fintech and strive for continuously improving our way of working (e.g., via feature-based releases, automated testing, observability and many more topics). Additionally, we don't limit your field of work to development but allow you to dive deeper into our AWS infrastructure and our AWS setup.
What’s up next?
Currently, we are accelerating our visibility within our current footprint and on an international level. Therefore, we need the best minds with the best fit willing to proactively shape the future of credi2.
Your core responsibilities as a Backend Developer:
- end-to-end software development of new and maintenance of existing features (from refinement to production)
- deep diving into technical requirements to understand end-to-end needs
- ensure high product stability and product quality
- actively participate in planning, implementation, and continuous improvement
- work in a cross-functional and agile team in an agile environment
- participation in planning to iterate and continuously improve the product
What you will bring with you:
- you can code Java and Spring – perfect!
- you are eager to learn and dive into new areas and are not only interested in technology but also how the product will work – the most important thing we are looking for!
- additional expertise in some of the technologies and tools we use: JPA, PostgreSQL, Apache Kafka, Maven, GIT, AWS, CloudFormation, Prometheus, Grafana, Linux – highly welcome
How you benefit working with us:
Flexible working hours: we know it can be difficult to reconcile your private and professional life and there’s no need to track you down to know you’re doing a great job. We believe in the
outcome, not in 9-to-5.
Home office and remote working options: we want you to select the location where you can thrive and bring the best results. Hence, we offer you the choice to work from home on up to three days per week. Up for a workation? Benefit from our flexible mobile working options outside of Austria.
Innovative and agile environment: we give you the chance to actively build, shape, and develop our company – we want you to take the lead: speak out, be proactive, think in big ideas!
Grow with us: we believe in your potential and support your personal advancement – our individual training budget and further development programs will help you prosper both personally and
It’s not just about work: regular team events and company breakfasts are essential to us and let us thrive not only as co-workers, but as the community we are – including our four-legged
Individual pension plans: We offer flexible pension plans (either classical or fund-based) – because it’s never too early to think about your retirement.
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.
The minimum salary according to the Collective Agreement for employees of service providers in the field of automatic data processing and information technology (IT-KV) for a full-time position is EUR 3,455.00 (gross). For legal reasons, we only state minimum salaries according to the collective agreement in our job advertisements. We talk about everything else in person.
Wanna join the credi2 community?
Reach out to our HR Manager Katharina via firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re looking forward to your message!